TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Tyhee is not suitable for trading. All along this bull mkt in PM's one could trade their favourite gold or silver producer. Yes, I said producer for obvious reasons. Taking the middle of the trade works if you get the cycle trend correct. Take profit, be mindful of the tax implication and take a small % and speculate in a few juniors of your choice. I look at these buys as if I had gone to a nice restaurant spent cash and now it is gone. In one case the enjoyment is hopefully immediate. On the other hand the speculation adds excitement to your life with the hope of future retuns. Take the emotions out as if it has been psychologically removed from your portfolio............Keep a core investment portfolio that can change with time and provide for your monthly living expenses. Never speculate with your core. Use margin sparingly and wisely. If you have no other source of income, then you can appreciate why that is so important. Never count on trading to keep you afloat............Ever since man has traded goods, we witness the wild swings in prices due to speculation, war, weather and poor capital management. War and weather are out of our control. We are seeing the weak hands selling due to any number of reasons. Do not let it be you due to poor money management as it affects all of us. Regards, Woody
New Message
Please login to post a reply