TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Kitco News interviewed Rick Rule at the San Francisco Hard Assets conference at http://www.kitco.com/KitcoNewsVideo/index.html?v=12-11-17_Rick_Rule_1

Mr. Rule is looking at companies with high margin deposits. He thinks that over the next 18-24 months, there will be a lot of consolidation of the development stage companies (putting aside the fact that the majority will not survive) by larger miners. In contrast to the last consolidation phase in the gold mining market which was characterized by acquisitions of large low grade deposits, Mr. Rule expects this coming phase to be characterized by acquisitions of smaller deposts that have lower upfront capital costs and higher internal rates of return. He expects about 20 such acquisitions in the next 18-24 months.

I may have missed some of his points as they may apply to Tyhee. So, it may be worth listening to the clip . . . if only to hear other gold sector tidbits. For example, I think I heard him say that large miners will need to invest $400 billion to replace reserves over the next 10 years.

With best regards.

Old School

New Message
Please login to post a reply