TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

"Baires, Hans already referred to this item a few months ago, but it is worth posting from Sinchiruna of Motley Fool - June '11."

Nothing! Absolutely nothing from the Motley Fool website gets my attention. Period, end of quote. Just like the Canadian precious metals sales corporation that has writers on its staff who are deliberately disingenuous, I am disenchanted with the aforementioned website.

Therefore nothing on that site is ever read by me personally.

It is the only way to deal with such people/sites.

I recognize that I might, on occasion, miss something valuable and of import published there (and I am not saying anything with respect to this particular article or its author as I have not read it). I have no doubt that serious and accurate writers are present there also.

BUT and it's a mighty big BUT I will not read ANYTHING from sites that I know are guilty of posting deliberate misinformation. What I speak of goes far beyond a matter of viewpoint.

This particular violation was not in connection with Tyhee but another mining company with which I have an interest. It was an absolutely disingenuous "Hit Piece." Whenever I find a website guilty of that sin it is never revisited.

It is not what you don't know; but what you know that is wrong that hurts you!

The error in in question was so egregious that I wrote to yahoo.com on two separate occasions to complain to their staff for even citing such an absurd article.

This post is in no way intended to discredit Baires, Hans, or Isaiah who have commented on this article. I am expressing my own personal opinion on the accuracy of some of the information coming from the website I no longer visit.

One instance of deliberate misinformation or misdirection is enough to repel me forever. In this case there were two unmistakeably clear incidences. (The headlines of a followup post were on a second website.) There was no need to revisit the "offensive" website.

I know the difference between "differences of opinion" and "absolute disinformation."

'Nuff said on this subject from my perspective.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply