TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Indeed I may be unintentionally putting negativity on this poster and his article. That was not my intention. You read my intention properly.

Since I can read it as posted without visiting/supporting the website, I can make the exception.

Reading or skimming done.....

It appears to be a fine, informative article discussing the merits of Tyhee which we all acknowledge.

I had read many articles from the Motley Fool website which I enjoyed and learned something from BUT THEN the website sanctioned the posting, by one of its writers, of an inaccurate and absolute hit piece on a company I own during one of these price attacks we see from time to time. How much that article contributed to the price fall that day I cannot know. But that severed my relationship with that site for all time.

My post has nothing to do with the article in question. It was more in the form of an alert to the fact that one of the writers for the website has on occasions written hit pieces of a very destructive nature. Negative comments, even when so obviously negative as to be absurd, can still hurt after the fact. It is a species of the old adage, "You can't unring a bell."

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply