TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Warmest Greetings of the Season and Best Wishes for the New Year! The past year has been a painful one for those holding Tyhee stock. Not only has the SP been halved, the POG has stagnated. While I believe we will see higher gold prices going into the spring, the present SP is an impediment to the well being of most of us...............Our options are as follows: a JV, buyout or go it alone financing. The first two need no explanation as under these circumstances the terms would not put a smile on our faces. A financing will come with a cost (options, high interest, reserves as collateral). If a financing and permitting is in place, the rewards will not be realized until the first pour. In other words, earnings. This is a difficult concept for many to comprehend................This is where reality vs delusion come to the forefront. When your back is against the wall one has few options and they tend not to be favourable.................We have seen predictions come and go. I will stick with mine as reality usually trumps delusion in the long term................As a New Year's resolution, may I suggest that any statement of fact be referenced to a conversation or reputable source. This will eliminate attacks on certain individuals who have become a lightening rod for criticism whether they deserve it or not............I have been buying at $0.04 from some SLW profits. A ten bagger two years out is still worth it. I do not expect much between now and the mine opening. Just my humble opinion, no facts. Peace, Russell
Dec 24, 2012 11:11PM
Dec 25, 2012 12:55AM
Dec 25, 2012 02:40AM
Dec 25, 2012 09:02AM
Dec 25, 2012 11:04AM
Dec 26, 2012 03:01PM
Dec 27, 2012 10:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply