TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
After digesting the recent Investor Presentation, I discussed logistics with skiing acquaintance who consulted with the Giant Mine in their last decade of operation. He is quite familiar with Tyhee's progress but not part of their team. His latest observation is that financing is critical right now to fund the purchase and delivery of crucial supplies to the mine site before the Winter Road closes. He felt that there was a determined effort by all parties to get this done. The NWT requires this and other stimuli to enable their economy to move forward. I asked him if he would post his observations. He felt that there were "too many armchair miners blowing air out their ass for his liking" on the board. He is presently consulting for the diamond industry. He is an Aussie logistics expert for the northern mining industry in general....................One observation that I made in 1999 just before I went long Gold and Silver was that with the depressed price for these metals, we would see a shortage of new discoveries for the next cycle. As we all suspected, it is quite possible that much Central Bank Gold has been leased out and is not coming back to their vaults. Supply and demand will ultimately dictate price. While demand destruction will keep energy price increases in check, this will not be the case with gold. I have looked at these advanced development plays with a different eye. Yes, we will be diluted. Choose a number of them to diversify and bottom feed. Have patience, accept the dilution because the POG will be much higher three years out as the true demand and supply picture is revealed. At $1600 gold, it is a tough sell with unknown expense increases. At $2500 three years out it is a totally different story. Do not expect much upside until after commissioning. That is to say most will have flat returns by that time. I am targeting $0.50. Dead or "quiet" money for most until that time. I am long TDC, close to break even with the sub $0.06 purchases. Cheers
New Message
Please login to post a reply