TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Ike and Hans, your points are valid and thanks for sticking to your convictions. I admire those traits. It is the reason why we can vulture a company legally. I am just a small player in the financing arena. It is not in our best interest for the shareholders to know the pattern even though it plays out all the time. These companies usually hang themselves with negative cash flow. Perfect candidate. It is how we make our money. Believe me, the Missionary phase is over. The heavy lifting has been completed. I had a speculative stake in Tyhee during that phase. My ACB was low as I came in late and bottom fed. Recently, I have picked up shares at 4 to 6 cents. Still speculative but with a clear view to a conclusion with upside. We will see production in a few years yes. Get in early and hold. I can tolerate the dilution to come. I am patient just like Jim Sinclair. I tried to warn you about the risks. When the share price fell as it had to, some risks evaporated and the time was right............I have learned through generations of family involvement. There is nothing new under the sun. It is what we do. Cheers, T Russell. PS: not all plays work out so diversify
New Message
Please login to post a reply