TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Goldy, a few years ago I had thought a Q4 2014 start of production was possible. The January 2013 Investor Presentation lays it out to Q4 2015. The SP will not start to ramp up until a number of events are in place. I believe the Environmental, Permitting and Financing first need to be obtained. SP could fluctuate between 6 and 10 cents until then. There could be spikes but there would be no reason for longevity. It is all about risk. As the mine is coming online and the POG inches higher we should experience some renewed interest. Still targeting 1 billion shares (or equivalent restructuring), conventional debt and a 50 cent SP at first pour. So far so good. It is all about taking a position at low value and sitting tight. I have a few of these bought at low value with speculative capital. They will mature at different times. Some may be duds. That is what speculative plays are all about. Spread the risk. I notice that the hype is gone. Time to enjoy life and smell the roses, eh! I have been hanging around skiing with a group of ex-pat Aussie mining consultants. Those Aussies know their stuff;) They travel the world and have seen the good and the bad. From the Arctic to the jungles.
New Message
Please login to post a reply