TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

Do you think Tyhee, as an intermediate term strategy, can make a go of rolling up multiple mines with sub-million ounce reserves with existing mills by helping restructuring their debt obligations (and perhaps only taking majority stakes that don't require shareholder approval)?

Applying such an intermediate term strategy, Tyhee would use money earned from one mine's operations to buy a stake in another mine and then rinse and repeat, leaving the Yellowknife project to be financed later when the price of gold is much higher. The rationale may be that there is little competition for such small mines from mid-tier miners and majors.

(Presumably, the alternative intermediate term strategy would be for Tyhee to acquire only one such mine and use its proceeds to finance the Yellowknife project).

I only ask because when I first invested in Tyhee I didn't think that such small mines would have been able to get financing for a mill. Yet, much to my amazement, here I see both Santa Fe Gold and Sutter Gold, making me wonder how many more such mines there are.

New Message
Please login to post a reply