TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

I'm stupid... but will someone please explain to me why Tyhee has to sell out its project and be bought by another company?

If they just hang on for a bit longer and gold does what most of us believe it will do, Tyhee based on their holings should be able to get a loan and go back to developing their property into an operating mine.

I think the price of gold is ready to advance so far, so fast that selling out now is a "SELL-OUT" to those of us who have held on so long for just this moment in time.

I am hoping for no sell-out. I would rather totally lose my investment than get back ten cents or less per dollar invested.

Gold could be @ $3000 per ounce or more before this year ends.

The financial system world-wide is ready to RESET and its quite likely that the new system will have a gold backing requirement of at least 40% or more. If that happens based on the currency currently in the systems it would require a gold price closer to $20,000 per ounce.

If full backing is made mandatory, the price of gold in U. S. currency would have to be somewhere north of $50,000/ounce.

That's the kind of gains I invested my money for. I didn't invest in Tyhee to get back a portion of my money while an acquiring company reaps all that I have waited for.

P.

New Message
Please login to post a reply