TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free
Message: Re: Prepare For Liftoff: Gold Market Flashes Extremely Rare Signal

Hi All,

It's just a matter of time before the physical market completely overruns the paper market (i.e. shorts):

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/japanese-savers-flood-gold-fearing-endgame-coming

Remember for every short there is a long. So instead of asking who is selling please consider who is buying.

Jim Sinclair has often said that the day will come when the shorts will have a "spiritual experience." As well, he has also maintained that those who have profited the most on the downside will switch their positions in an instant and go long and will be the ones that also make the most on the upside.

Something is going on that seems very bullish. Silver has just blasted from the $17 area and has been holding above $20. Gold easily took out $1350 and hasn't budged.

I piled into the miners at the end of January and have already tripled my position. I've owned Tyhee for about 10 years now and have continually accumulated more shares. I believe that the worst is over for the sector (maybe not Tyhee though).

Don't lose faith now. Don't be disheartened. Everything that we've been waiting years for appears to have finally arrived.

Jim Sinclair has stated simply that you are either in or out of this gold market. If you get scared out of your position you might find yourself waiting for a pull back to get back in that never comes. Richard Russell was fond of saying that bull markets are designed to scare you out while bear markets are designed to keep you hoping.

I'm pretty scared right now but I'm going to hold on.

Regards,

Gold Finch

New Message
Please login to post a reply