TYHEE GOLD CORP

(PRESS PROFILE TAB FOR FACT SHEET & UPDATES)

Free

GWTW challenge

posted on Aug 21, 10 01:50AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

GWTW, I ready your post on your Tyhee Investor blog. None of what you said was new to me, and thanks for correcting me that you were never banned.

Thanks also for explaining how your Friend Mat helped you on your blog for a while, and that it is all you once more.

But I repeat my challenge to you. Post a comment or rebuttle here, to demonstrate that you did not hold several other identities. I value your blog, but I do not like to be manipulated. I personally think that building credibility, as you have, does not guarantee that your motives are transparent.

By posting here and demonstrating that you have no ties to Player13 or other identities which have been banned, you will erase all doubt. As for Agoracom, they have done a great service by illuminating the multiple-identity types. I'm glad they have kept going after the scandal you referred to.

But then again, your identity is not really that important and issue. However, silence from GWTW here on this forum will only leave the question open.

Thanks for your excellent work, regardless.

SKELEG

New Message
Please login to post a reply