28 Program wins **16 Patents**58 Patent Applications

XTouch Metal Mesh Touch Sensors and Diamond Guard Hard Coat Resin (Glass Replacement Technology)

Free
Msg 17933 of 17939 at 4/29/2015 11:23:43 PM by gkb47 Market Potential of XSense I am a new investor of UniPixel. I actually like their new strategy which has much lower risk and much larger growth potential. XSense is a very successful product, but has margin problems which Unipixel will fix. I don't see any manufacturing riks, as it is already a proven product and it will be manufactured by Atmel's XSense team that Unipixel took over. XSense covers the entire touch sensor market including mobile phones, tablets and laptops. It is Windows 8 certified and is a potential leader in capturing a large portion of this market when it starts growing. Corning is incorporating XSense in their new ultra thin Gorilla glass product. Atmel is using XSense together with their QTouch and MaxTouch controllers. So, indirectly Atmel is one of Unipixel customers. Atmel is the leader in car electronics and is using XSense in its new car electronics designs. It is anticipated that the new Apple and Samsung phones may have curved designs, which will make ITO touch sensors unusable in these phones. XSense is the current leader in curved touch sensor market. Overall, I see many potential growth opportunities for the new XSense + Unipixel touch sensor. That's why I think UNXL is an attractive investment at the current price.
New Message
Please login to post a reply