28 Program wins **16 Patents**58 Patent Applications

XTouch Metal Mesh Touch Sensors and Diamond Guard Hard Coat Resin (Glass Replacement Technology)

Free
Message: MARKET NEWS | Wed Jan 18, 2017 | 9:26am EST BRIEF-Uni-Pixel- GIS shall make $6 mln cash investment within a month of execution of definitive agreement

I think this deal is too new to have been anticipated when they did the atml acquisition, but who knows.

UNXL was suppose to be a niche player that needed only a small slice of the touch screen pie to be successful.  That appears to have changed dramatically as of today.  They are talking large scale production now and Apple has recently increased their orders from GIS, so the potential is enormous for UNXL.  The $6 M up front number makes it that much more credible, not to mention the 20% take on sales per the agreement.  So UNXL just morphed today and those in the know took notice to the tune of 4.2 M shares traded.

We are $1.19 away from a new 52 week high and with news of any new customer orders, I don't see a limit to the upside given the company UNXL is now keeping.  45 M shares compared to 12M is an increase but 45M shares outstanding is extremely low for a company whose market reach just went global.  The demand for shares should be fierce.

Global recognition and validation sure puts the chat room bashers in their place.  I think they have exhausted all their usual FUD such as product quality, manufacturing issues, cash flow woes, management bashing etc etc.

The future looks bright.

New Message
Please login to post a reply