28 Program wins **16 Patents**58 Patent Applications

XTouch Metal Mesh Touch Sensors and Diamond Guard Hard Coat Resin (Glass Replacement Technology)

Free

Absolutely it does. Since the industrial revolution new technology drives everything. It always has the same headwinds to fight thru. I am not suggesting anyone buy here. I said I would be a buyer in the .20's. I did last week & now it's lower.... Again. This Co. Is not going away & here is why I believe that. Why would mgm't throw their personal money away by buying shares knowing it is a scam & going down? To make us think it's not? Why would l2 agree to take a 10% stake if they thought they were going to lose it right away. Why did short interest go down? On the cc The analyst asked if they were still on track for qtr 3&4 ramp prod. Hawthorne said yes. Why would future tech agree to something going BK or down the toilet? Why would Hawthorne say about other partners also GIS. Was he & the other entities  outright lieing about this? So after 3yards & a cloud of dust, what changed or what is different now than just the stock price? Maybe it is being positioned for a buyout at a much lower price than we hoped. I don't know. Yes I get peeved at things I don't like about what they do. But bendable, foldable is coming & they have it. THIS IS JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION.

New Message
Please login to post a reply