Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

yes i am super excited about VIT. Been super patient and had plenty more left if it was needed cause i did not see anything else out there after exhaustive research on junior explorers.

this one is near perfect.

-in politically safe and super mining friendly Nevada, USA

-great GEO team

- BEMA gold is gone, kinross is better

-big land package and it was each piece was carefully analyzed and chosen for a purpose not just a land grab like so many explorers hoping to get lucky.

- the areas are all mapped out and ready to drill for years

-would be nice to hit on cove nw5 but it may not happen

-black canyon is going to be huge in my opinion based on talking to people and reading. if not the phase 1 drilling then in spring on phase 2 but i completely expect to hit something great on phase 1 before the end of December

-i know bemabeemer is super excited about black canyon too although he thinks we could hit a homerun on any of the 8 properties or multiple hits on several of them. cove itself is huge with tons of chances.

- i am busy printing a bunch of the website paperwork to send off to bemaB who is not online anymore but still holds VIT and has the same strong opinion.

- bummer with the website is that the maps are too small to look at closely online and the print poorly and are unreadable....same goes for some of the charts and print pages too. hope they upgrade that. would be nice to be able to print out for more easy looking at in a notebook. if they don't get to that as part of the upgrades i will suggest.

-sure would be nice to make a good hit on nw5 and or black-phase 1 that way any future private placements would be at much higher share prices and hence get us more bang for the buck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply