Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
Message: VIT will Now Test 1.40 Opening Price After Drilling News

VIT will Now Test 1.40 Opening Price After Drilling News

posted on Dec 21, 2007 04:15PM
Posted on VIT Bullboad on 19th of July.Now that we have completed a 50% retracement of VIT's recent upmove (.65 - 1.60, I expect this stock to initially test and take out $1.40 which was VIT's opening price after the drilling news. This should happen within the next 30 days without any new drilling news. This analysis is based onĀ  VIT's stock action after its initial drilling news in Jan 2007. I also believe that Dec Gold Bullion is also nearning the bottom of its correction near $780 and gold stocks will begin to outperform gold. In other words, instead of gold stocks hitting a head wind, they should soon have a tail wind at their backs. The net result is that the majority of gold stocks will begin to rise. Investor's sentiment toward juniors currently is at levels that is normally associated with bear market bottoms, so I think the whole junior market is going to look a great deal better next year. One of the catalyst for gold stocks going into the new year will be, IMO, some great earning reports on the majors.
New Message
Please login to post a reply