Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

VIT Breakout Above 1.60 By February

posted on Dec 28, 2007 06:23AM

After the initial run up in VIT on drilling news to 1.60, I stated that it would be perfectly normal to see a 50% correction in its up move to 1.10 – a level I suggested that investors use to add to core holdings or initiate initial positions.  I also mentioned that after the initial profit taking, I suggested that the stock would then re-test its initial opening price after the trading halt at 1.40.  The other day the stock hit 1.37.  My analysis was based upon similar action in VIT’s stock after its initial positive drilling news at Cove McCoy in Jan 2007. Ordinarily, with no drilling news expected for a at least a couple of months – maybe as late as May - I would expect this stock to go through a sideways consolidation - with its stock trading within a .20 to .25 cent range; however, with gold bullion breaking out of a bullish triangle to the upside, and the US Dollar starting to rollover again to the downside, I now expect these bullish factors to provide a bullish tailwind behind VIT’s stock (as well as many other junior gold stock) which could push this stock through its intraday high of 1.60.  This move, IMO, will take place between now and February. Should we get some positive drilling news between now and February (not expected), the up move in VIT could come sooner than February, and the advance could be even more pronounced. Therefore, I see a very bullish move taking place in VIT between now and Feb 2008.

New Message
Please login to post a reply