Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
Message: VIT Closing Price - Highest This Year - More to Come

VIT Closing Price - Highest This Year - More to Come

posted on Dec 31, 2007 11:55AM
Not too long ago I mentioned that I expected Victoria to give up 50% of its gain after running up intraday to 1.60. I suggested that investors use a dip to 1.10 to add to positions or take an initial position. I further stated that in 30 days this stock would re-test its opening price @ 1.40 the day VIT reported stellar drilling results. Everything couldn't have been scripted better. The stock is now trading at 1.43 Canadian. Recently I mentioned when this stock was at 1.27 that I now expect that this stock will take out its intraday yearly high @ 1.60 by February, without any drilling news. We are on our way to that target, and we have some very positive technical factors favoring a surge into all-time highs for gold bullion. Just for your own information, gold bullion, on the monthly closing basis, closed today at its highest price in history - still a long way off from my longer term target near $1,600 per ounce.
New Message
Please login to post a reply