Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Jim Sinclair's Forecast for Canadian Dollar

posted on Jan 08, 2008 03:23PM
Posted On: Sunday, November 04, 2007, 1:42:00 PM EST

In The News Today

Author: Jim Sinclair

The Canadian Dollar

You may recall that when the Canadian Dollar passed .70 cents in terms of the US Dollar, I told you here, in print, it was going to $1.25.

That was step number one. Step number two in 2013 onward is $1.71.

Stop laughing. Canada has 1/3 of the world’s potable water, and more undeveloped known energy reserves in tar sands which makes them a source of oil greater than Saudi Arabia. If North American interests are too dense to understand the oil price will be high for the rest of my lifetime then the Chinese will be happy to do it for the West.

Those nitwit Provincial tax crazed authorities will back off as development of the Alberta energy resources is not a question of IF, but a simple MUST.

Dependence on Saudi Arabia as the safety net in an energy crisis is world class glib, stupid, mindless, nonsense.

The Canadian dollar, which I refuse now to call any type of Lonnie, is my parking place for liquidity in the form of Canadian Federal Treasury Bills. It has been since in the .60 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply