Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

thanks, 3cpx

posted on Jan 15, 2008 04:56PM

Hey 3cpx,

i am flying up to  Vancouver and the show, will be there with norge and  el dreco.  by all means meet up with us for a drink.  thanks for the astute post.  i was/will be going through juniors that are located adjacent to Victoria and if they are at the show checking them out since we can hassle the VIT boys unless we see them milling around, ha ha.

Hey Thomas,   your running a tight ship there mister, ha ha.

The post  not directly VIT info but in my opinion it is certainly relevant to victoria and not OFF TOPIC.  You can even seen relief canyon on their google map towards the north on midways web page on spring valley.  so if they are having success and we could be in the trend line i am all for knowing what is going on.  3cpx is a solid poster that does not babble and provides good info like the strong AGM report.

By the way any interest or thoughts on us heading to phoenix?  they have a booth and perhaps may do a presentation?  be cheap for us from LAX on southwest?  let me know.

Jan 16, 2008 06:17AM

Jan 16, 2008 07:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply