Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

another misc agm comment

posted on Jul 20, 2008 03:12PM

as for a post on the AGM, let me see what is hopefully posted soon on the official website so I don't spin my wheels in replicating what will undoubtedly be the real deal and better presented from Victoria. Then, I can add my random misc. observations.

for those that wait on this investment I still believe this is a one of a kind unique opportunity and all with patience will be rewarded. Things happen, it is a challenging junior environment, most all do not succeed which means when we do we will be in rarified air.

effectively it is a new company as of just one year ago and continues to move forward. it has not been reflected in the share price but like water seeking its own level, so will victoria. those that believe management is a bad are far far off as can be from the truth, time will bare me out on this.

I am EXTREMELY impressed with everyone new I have met and through continued growth in other already established relationships. their talents, demeanor, ability to work with each other and learning further about them, their backgrounds, leaves my sense of comfort in this investment basically unshakable only wishing for more money to buy at this silly level.

to those that made an effort to meet me pre and post AGM, it was nice and interesting to be seeked out.

til later, cheers, james

New Message
Please login to post a reply