Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

"Bought Deal" PP & Subscription Receipts Update

posted on Mar 05, 2009 08:55AM

I sent this information to Chad today. Awaiting his reply.
My understanding is that the PP will close on March 17th. I was informed by Wellington that according to the "bought deal", VIT is guaranteed C.45 even though its current price is C.38 - that means VIT would receive 11.2 millions units X C.45 = C5,004,000. Can you confirm that?
If I recall correctly your PP was in two parts - one of which was the "bought deal" with three year warrants exercisable at C.55, and the other part of the PP included subscription receipts with two year warrant.rights that are also exercisable at C.55. With the current price of VIT well below the subscription price of C.45, I would assume that Wellington will be unable to sell any the subscription receipts @ C.45 even though their exists some intrinsic value to the attached warrants.
If I am correct with the above comments, VIT only be able to raise C5,004,000 vs. expected C7.5 million. Can you confirm my analysis?
New Message
Please login to post a reply