Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

i go away for a few hours and look what i miss, you guys are bonk......haha.....holey moley.

reading the posts in sequence i was like "we get 15 results by the end of may, like in 2-3 days? woweee" oh well, not to be as i read further.

i guess it is still as i had thought mid June or later.....as i mentioned, expect that hole 15 may have gone deeper then they first anticipated if they had good success from the new drilling company which the word on the street is, They're doing amazing in speed and the cost of this company is much cheaper for a better team 24 hours a day etc. this means we get more drill holes at santa fe and summit for the same budgeted dollar. this is great.

If they hit a big patch of mineralization of say 300-400 feet they may go much deeper after passing through that. The deeper the drill goes, 3000 ft? the more interesting it will get on many levels. hence why the later we wait for results the better.

Solo, what happened to you post that got taken out? Couch, yours too?

solo, what made you think the deal with strata was not done and broken?

New Message
Please login to post a reply