Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Hi Hans,

I am no stranger to the Dutchmen! Anyway, happy new year!

I was waiting to see what you might come back with after Langosta's remark (that you might have been talking about Summit). I guess that we were all quite disappointed with that news - but realistically, it was the first outing on a huge property (something like 9 square miles!). I also get the feeling that the decision to drill Summit before others may have had a great deal more to do with commitments made in the acquiring of the property than perhaps on it being seen as an immediate winner. If we could afford ten drills going 27/7 then a dry hole would be just the cost of doing business...but we can't at this time, so we get really sensitive about a miss. I was happy that management released the news (many companies would have minced around in such a situation) - and that we all could now move on. It is not like we don't have a number of other great targets with this company! I don't have to name them - if you are watching this board, you know that there are many here that have favourites!

Anyway, Summit was then - and this is now. Eagle / Cove / others in the pipeline. I am excited to see how it unfolds - but cannot let the occasional failure cloud the ultimate vision. (gosh, that sounds pretty Rah-Rah, as I read it again...well OK...Rah-Rah!)

Talk to you again soon.

Derek

New Message
Please login to post a reply