Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Whats next?

posted on Apr 15, 2010 03:46AM

The drill results were again excellent! I wonder what we can expect from santa fe in the future, it seems to be good and big, but hope we keep on drilling at santa fe, it looks like were sitting on something big here.

I think everyone wonders the same thing, why up at 1.03 and gradually go down to 94 cents, people taking profits, manipulation, overhead supply which have to be sold, we can only guess. I personally have no clue as to what is behind the selling at such low prices, as vit is adding more and more by the month. I know for sure that most of the vit holders are long term holders who ride out bump after bump and that the sp drop last month was a big disappointment, but look were we are again in one month... Maybe it will do down again, but at the end of the road we will be rewarded for our patience and support, because what we have here is in one word fantastic and one day it will be recognized by the market and the above reasons will not be around anymore.

For now we sit tight and wait for maybe the next drill results from santa fe, the back in or not from newmont and the start of our drilling campaign at eagle, which I personally really look forward to!! If you ask me enough to sit around and enjoy the conversations at this board about a great unfolding story!!

If anyone has different views/ideas, more than welcome!

GLTA!

B

New Message
Please login to post a reply