Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Re: Newmont Back In: It would be hard for me to believe that Newmont is not too far off in making a decision to exercise its back in rights for our Cove Property. As we get closer to getting permits for the adit and the eventual underground drilling, VIT's expenses for this property will go up dramatically from what they are spending today. If I was in NEM's shoes, I wouldn't want to wait to exercise my rights in the 11th hour. Remember, NEM has to reimbuse VIT 2.5 times our expenditures on Cove should they decide to exercise their back in rights. The longer NEM waits, the more it will cost them to exercise their back in rights. On the onther hand, as VIT gets closer to haveing their expenses for Cove go up dramatically, they will want to exert some pressure on NEM to make their decision regarding their back in rights. VIT is going to want to get the cash from NEM so they don't have to come to the equity market again and further dilute shareholder's equity.

New Message
Please login to post a reply