Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
On the eve of some long awaited news I thought I would post some of the reasons I am holding this company and why I plan to hold it for a very long time.
- kinross owns 20% (and as we know they have been buying up companies they have had minor stakes in
- insiders have been buying over the last 6 months
- fully financed to production of their first mine
- multiple properties, but focused on two right now so as to use cash as effeciently as possible and get into production ASAP
- last finance at .70 raised 28M (40M shares), sun valley gold bought 19M shares and kinross was a major player as well
- 23 holes drilled at the Eagle gold project in the Yukon, awaiting results from the lab
- 5 holes drilled in Sante Fe (nevada property) drill results in the next week or so
- Cove property moving to production (nevada), newmount had back in right for 2.5 x expenses and the decision is expected this year.... this was the easiest to bring to production so was persued first but some other locations on this property expected to have much higher potential
- the previous PP at .63 in late 2009 was taken mostly by major cdn precious metals funds including AGF, Mackenzie, RBC (inbox me for a spreadsheet of the top holders published holdings)
- great management with connections with majors in the industry and experience building mines
here is the latest PP presentation and they also do a good job of updating the website with new info.

If anyone has anything else to add please do.

jjissel

PS - and one final indicator...... when gooch asked everyone to recommend his post to see how many people were watching this stock, it was really low #. To me this means that we are still unknown outside of some bigger players (funds, majors) and when all the momentum players get aboard we could really see this fly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply