Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
Message: Chad's Comments Re: Current Management Team & Our Company Strategic Plan

Shown below are some additional summary comments that I have made regading a conversation that I had today with Chad Williams, current director and former President and CEO of our company.

I have noticed, that over time, VIT’s management team has changed its composition: Your present management is composed of 5 people – 3 of which were employed by Western Keltic Mines, and 4 of which were employed by De Beers. The only person on your management team that wasn’t associated with Western Keltic Mines and De Beers is Mark Ayrento who came from our Strata Gold acquisition.

I asked Chad to comment about our management team being largely composed of business associates of our current President and CEO – John McConnell. Basically, Chad told me there has been no sudden change in the management makeup - many of our management team has been in place for sometime. I believe John McConnell has been employed with Victoria Gold since 2007. Chad did mention that wherever John goes, many of the key players tend to follow him because of his past success. Chad feels very confident in John’s ability, and the management team that he has assembled over the past three years or so. Don’t forget, the entire board of directors have to approve any change in directors or the hiring of new ones – so this management team’s composition is well supported by all parties involved. Chad further stated that John McConnell has many attributes that are a real asset to our company. For instance Chad stated that our new president is very organized and detail oriented. Furthermore he is an excellent strategists and very adept at marketing, and moving companies from an exploration phase to an actual production phase. According to Chad, one of the things that differentiates himself from John McConnell is the fact that Chad is more of an artist – a dreamer rather than a highly organized detail man. The conclusion is clear according to Chad: our management team is has the expertise to move our company in a direction that will add value to for our stockholders.

Another issue and/or question that has been made public by other Victoria Gold stock holders is the following: Is it the intent of our company to become an actual gold producers, or is their real intent to advance our gold properties to very near production, and then finally sell our company to a major gold producer who is trying to grow their reserves and production capability? Chad has confirmed that John McConnell has a past history of bringing companies to the point where gold production is just around the corner, and then selling off the company to the highest bidder. It won’t come as a surprise to either to me or Chad, that our company will eventually be bought out; and more than likely, that it will occur before Dublin Gulch actually goes into production.

New Message
Please login to post a reply