Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

Please note that Chad’s comments are not direct quotes; they represent my summary comments that I recall from our conversation.

Through the “grape vine” I have learned from a Reno based geologist that a number of number of geologist have terminated their employment with our company, including Raul Madrid and Marcus Johnson.

I also talked to our IR contact at Victoria Gold, and she informed me that Raul Madrid retired – can you confirm that fact, or is he now affiliated with another gold mining exploration company.

Chad confirmed that Raul Madrid is now retired, and to his knowledge, he has not taken up employment at another gold exploration company.

From other sources it appears that Marcus Johnson may have terminated his employment with our company due to the excessive workload and responsibility that he inherited after Raul Madrid left our company. Perhaps there are others who are reading this summary that may have more definitive reasons for his departure.

I know that both Raul Madrid and Marcus Johnson were responsible for identifying the 14 drilling targets at our Cove property and successful drilling results at Santa Fe, Mill Canyon, and other properties. Regarding the 14 drill targets at Cove: Chad, did Raul Madrid and Marcus Johnson previously identify where they were actually going to drill those holes before they left? He responded: Yes. In other words, if our company drills any future holes that these geologists previously recommend (that includes the holes that are now being drilled at Windy Point”, our shareholders will still benefit if those holes are successful in finding high grade gold deposits.

Chad, I realize that Ted Wilton, VP of Exploration for VIT, has a great deal of experience, but my real concern is whether or not he has a sufficient number of qualified and experienced geologists to exploit the exploration potential at several of our key properties outside of Dublin Gulch and Cove? Do you have any idea as to how many geologists are presently on VIT’s payroll?

Chad mentioned that our company has been actively hiring geologists to build up our team of geologists. He informed me that we presently have approximately 12 geologists on staff – more than sufficient to exploit and uncover new gold deposits among the many properties we have drilling rights to.

Regarding the properties that our company has rights to drill: According to Chad, it would be virtually impossible to obtain a portfolio of properties like the ones we presently own or lease in Nevada or the Yukon. Scarcity of strategically located properties for drilling makes our existing properties worth a considerable amount – and, IMO, our current stock price doesn’t fully reflect the true value of our gold properties.

Chad, in the past you have been very proactive in marketing our company to create public awareness of the investment opportunities for our company as well as to develop institutional sponsorship. Do you anticipate that John McConnell will follow your lead in continuing to do an ongoing marketing campaign to attract public and institutional investors? Yes, John McConnell will continue to market our company, but he may do fewer presentations than I have done in the past. Chad and I discussed this issue and I believe that we both agree that it probably will not be necessary to do as much marketing to the degree that Chad has done in the past. As previously discussed, Chad has already done an excellent job of putting Victoria Gold on public and institutional’s investment radar screen. That doesn’t mean you stop marketing; it simply means you have to be more focused in identifying new prospective investors to market to.

Communication flow regarding our gold projects is vital in maintaining investor’s interest in our company. Do you see any change with regard to VIT’s investor communication flow? I discussed this issue with Chad sometime ago, and mentioned that there shouldn’t be any changes in information flow other than the likelihood that instead of reporting drilling results – hole by hole – our company may only report drilling hole results after several holes have been drilled and assay reports have been received– unless the results of a single hole are extraordinary.

According to our company’s IR’s contact, 5 holes have been drilled at Wendy point and assay results have been received on the first hole drilled. Chad, can you confirm that we have already drilled 5 holes at Wendy point and received an assay report on one of the holes?

Chad informed me that one hole has been completed, and the other 4 holes have only been partially completed. If you recall, I mentioned before that “Reverse Circulating Drilling” will be used for the first 1000 feet or so, and then the remaining depth of the hole will involve “Core Drilling”. If our company chooses to do a press release with the assay results on several holes at one time, it is evident that we will not receive any drilling results from Wendy point until mid to late March.

Chad: If a close family member were to ask you if they should invest in the company, what would your response be? Chad said I would be telling to them to buy our stock – our stock was very cheap before its recent slide and is even cheaper now. It appears that the price of our stock has completely written off our Cove project. In fact I am personally adding to my position in the open market and some other insider is doing the same.

New Message
Please login to post a reply