Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
Message: Stop the Good News! VIT Continues to Decline in Value

"I wish they would stop putting out encouraging and positive news, it just makes the stock price fall!"

The above comments have been voiced by many current stockholders in Victoria Gold.
My response:
Sometimes you get what you ask for but the end result is not what you want to have. I would rather have positive news rather than bad news, even if in in the interim, the good news is not only being ignored, but actually sold into. Bad news now, would, IMO, be the kiss of death for our stock, and I certainly don't envision, on balance, seeing bad news in the coming months - in fact there is much to look forward to - unfortunately, I don't have an unlimited source of funds to continue to add to my holdings - but in fact, if I did, I would be backing up the truck now an accumulating more share of our company right now.
VIT is now selling at US $.71 and gold is $1,542 and headed much higher, notwithstanding bouts of profit taking along the way.
Tom Smith
New Message
Please login to post a reply