Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

If you have any additional questions you would like me to ask him please advise. Listed below are the questions that I will be asking him:

Today I would like to ask you a few questions, some of which have to do with your industry in general, and some of which are specifically related to Victoria Gold.

I would like to start out with some questions that are industry specific:

1. I understand that one of the biggest challenges to exploration companies today is the fact that there is a shortage of skilled labor. Would you mind giving your viewpoint on this problem, and what impact this labor shortage may have on our present and planned exploration and other corporate activities?
  2. Can you give me a heads up on rig availability and cost constraints for our current and planned drilling activity? A few years ago we had a problem in obtaining rigs and hiring qualified drillers, and the fees went sky high.
  3. What is the typical period of time to obtain drilling assay results in today’s market? Have you seen a trend recently that the delays in obtaining drilling results are taking longer? Are the delays worse than they were last year? How are these delays impacting your drilling activity?
  4. Cost of energy has gone up significantly in the past year; and as a result, the cost of exploration and production has also gone up too. How much has your expenses gone up in the past year due to these higher energy prices? Barron’s magazine recently suggested that next year we may see oil going up to $150 per barrel. Please give me you opinion as to how these rising cost are currently impacting Victoria Gold’s exploration activities and what their impact will be if oil prices continue to rise.

Now I would like to ask you some additional questions that are specific in nature to Victoria Gold:

1. When do you expect our company to give us an update on drilling activity at Dublin Gulch?

1. How many rigs do we presently have operating at Dublin Gulch?

1. Have you negotiated a contract with a company for drilling planned activity next year at Dublin Gulch or any other drilling prospects we have?

1. Cove’s Helen Zone lateral extension drilling - what is the status - rigs operating, holes completed, and when do you expect investors can expect an update on drilling activity/drilling results? Previously you indicated that this 12 hole drilling phase should be completed over a four month period which would take us up to the end of September – are we on track for completed this drilling phase by then?

1. Based on our company's worst case, which was stated on our web site, we should have all the permits for building the adit at Cove by the end of this quarter - do you feel that this time line for final approvals is still valid? Is building the adit contingent upon the drilling results from our current drilling project at the Helen Zone?

1. What is our company’s current cash position? What is the burn rate?

1. Once we have completed this years planned drilling activities and the Eagle feasibility study, I assume our cash position will be nearing $5 million – a point in time where we will require another stock offering to finance our drilling program and other operating costs for 2012 and possibly beyond. Has our firm projected how much capital they will need raise to completed planed activities through the end of 2012? If so, what is the rough estimate of the funds our firm will require? Do you plan on raising sufficient capital in single stock offering to cover all anticipated expenses for 2012? According to one of the media releases this year, we will have to budget $40 million over the next year or 18 months just to cover the cost of building the adit at our Cove property and completing the initial underground drilling phase. Then comes a $280 million price tag to build our mine at our Eagle property that will be phased in once we have received all of the permits. How do you expect to finance all of these expenses – stock offering – bonds, etc.?

New Message
Please login to post a reply