Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free
Next Tuesday I have a scheduled phone interview with John McConnell regarding a list of issues that I believe were instrumental in destroying investor's confidence in our management team and their ability to maximize shareholder value. I have requested that he let me know what steps our company plans on taking to restore investor confidence and maximize shareholder value.

Hopefully, we are seeing a clean-out of selling in our stock. A major sign that we have actually put in a market low would be if out stock actually closes up on the day after setting new lows. Technicians often call this development an "Outside Day". Outside days are days where the chart bar is both higher and lower than that of the previous day. Outside days therefore mark greater volatility in the stock price for that day. They often indicate a sea change in a stock's trend. We would need a close at C$.59 today to classify as an outside day.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/outside-days.asp#ixzz1Woav389I
New Message
Please login to post a reply