Welcome To The VIT Chat Board

The Company's Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.3 million ounces of gold.

Free

My Dear Extended Family,

Hi Jim,

How should I read the negative pressure over gold and gold stocks? What's going to change this negative scenario?

Respectfully,
Arlen

Dear CIGA Arlen,

This is capitulation everywhere. This event has been a manufactured market move since $1800, with clearly planned and executed intervention. The gold price take downs during low volume periods internationally is a known price moving only tactic.

I simply shut off the machine because all the regular causes for the gold price will make themselves effective with time. A manufactured market event will not change the trend. Even the most professional can be reduced to sheeple by their emotions.

I refuse emotions and emotional people in a market context. To save yourself from all this that has happened and will continue to happen requires commitment and courage.

You have it or you do not. Admit who you are and act accordingly.

Like every mistake made by Westerners, what you see today is simply driving gold into Asian control.

Jim

New Message
Please login to post a reply