Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
Message: I got this AD this morning with interesting info: from Lombardi Publishing

I appreciate your contribution Kiyakker.

I can't wait to see what 188 turns up. If in fact the two zones are one giant zone this could potentially lower the strip ratio and will increase the tonnage.

I wish we would redirect one rig to the east and let the other drill do the infill.

184 turned up some nice results and I would like to see what else is out east.

If other people feel the same way please, Please, PLEASE voice this to the CEO. He listens!

I see more in NKL than I seen in any other company I ever put my money on and I don't want us to be bought out without knowing what else is to the east.

We could double or tripple the tonnage.... We should drill it!!

On previous presentations it stated we will (in my own words) recognize immediate upside by drilling to the east... So why the deviation?... To welcome a takeover at a low price with significant upside potential?...(Just thinking out loud)

If the bit continues to turn up the goods to the east I would not be happy with a take out at only $15 a share. And WHEN we get taken out (in less than 24 months IMHO) I expect no less than $15 a share... And if we continue to drill up nice grades along the 2Km anomaly $15 could be a fraction of what Wellgreen is worth.

I don't mean to pump NKL!! I want other people who are on the same page to make their vote count.

Drill it and the buy out will come. Do nothing and the buy out will come. The difference is in the price that the suitor has to pay!

We are already one of the largest PGM deposits in North America. Lets see if we can get bigger!!!

That is not just my .02 that is a known fact as defined by Ni 43-101

New Message
Please login to post a reply