Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free
Message: FYI.....German newsletter translation re NKL on "BUY IN" list of the TSX
Prophecy Platinum TSXV: NKL WKN: A1JB5W
I think that will interest you!
The stock is now for the umpteenth time on the "BUY IN" list of the TSX. http://bullve.St/Oy
What does this mean? If you buy shares on the TSX on a broker, then there is too a 3-day time limit trade "setteln". To earn only "virtual" shares, which must be converted into real shares then spƤtestdens after 3 days in the first moment! This is not possible is the share on the "buy in" list. The TSX calls all broker and asks for gesettelten shares and pays additional 10-15%!
For me, this is a sign of market outlet! 45% of the shares can not be traded, since they are held by prophecy coal. Another large part of the shares is located abroad (Europe, Asia) and is not available for the TSX. A large part of the three is insiders of the company!
In the case of another good news (of which I go out), I see extreme explosive potential for the stock price!
New Message
Please login to post a reply