Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free

Dec 20, 2011 09:15PM
Dec 30, 2011 08:44PM

I hate to say it but I think most voters fit the bill as being clinically insane; voting for people who basically have the same policies and expecting different results. Win or lose Ron Paul has opened up the eyes of millions. One way or another there will be a Revolution be it psychological or the otherwise. The only question is when.

When the majority of Americans want a real audit of the Fed, eventually it will come to a point when the tide rolls out and we will see whos wearing shorts (protecting themselves with ownership of PMs) and who is stuck with worthless paper that someone wouldnt even use to wipe ones' rear with.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.Thomas Jefferson, (Attributed)
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)
Jan 01, 2012 08:12PM
Jan 02, 2012 09:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply