Welcome To WellGreen Platinum on AGORACOM

Large Mineral Resource: 5.5 Moz PGM+Au, 2.9 B lbs Ni+Cu (M&I) with 13.8 Moz PGM+Au, 7.0 B lbs Ni+Cu (Inferred)

Free

libertarians are against violence.

And if someone did assasinate Ron Paul I think the people would rise up and Ron Paul would become a martyr.

At that point I would hope people will beleive that the banks are in control of America, the PMs, the elections, ect.... ect!! People would see that both political partys have stripped away our liberties.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

This a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. ... God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion; what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms."

Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, 1787

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM7OY0aNwa4

Until now, Howard Stern never struck me as a man of great intelligence...lol...lol...

New Message
Please login to post a reply