Welcome To The WesternZagros Resources Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Kurdistan is sought by many from east to west , and closely watch from interests abroad , but protected by few .

It's avery high risk play in a high risk political environment , although i believe the political instability as slightly improved due to the weakness of some of it's regional neighbours or the will of others to maintain some sort of stability in the region in order to protects higher political interests as i would say is the case of Turquey with it's involvment with the euro zone .

Iran has to remain wary of the international attention and Iraq is so shattered that it will be very busy trying to pick itself up from the rubbles for quite some time while the Kurds will try to maintain their autonomous status among the Irak coalition of partners .

As for Russia I don't see them getting involved there unduely in the short term as they are trying very hard to maintain some kind of international stability with some of their asian partners .

In the end Kurdistan is relatively unimportant at this time in terms of geopolitical strategy and is not worth starting a war over for most of it's unfriendly neighbours .

New Message
Please login to post a reply