Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Regulators must have Bigger Fish To Fry posted on Oct 24, 11 10:14AM Use the IP

Regulators must have Bigger Fish To Fry

posted on Oct 24, 11 10:14AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

At the risk of restating the obvious and repeating what others have said repeatedly I simply and naively ask the following question:

If the regulators are not willing or able to question or investigate or rule on the lack of an independent board of CMM to evaluate the WTG offer, then the following:

1. This casts a shadow of illigitimacy on all similar transactions.

2. This renders the regulators spineless and useless.

3. This leaves investors completely vulnerable to predators such as Finskiy

Another issue, among many, is the purposeful and dishonest downgrading of the 43-101 resource estimate by CMM for the purpose of misrepresenting the true value of CMM and forcing through a MIC to facilitate the Plan of Arrangement.

WTG/CMM is ramping up for full production as we speak. Someone was kind enough to point out (on Agoracom) the senior positions being advertised for. Soon we will see a revised 43-101 that presents the true resource estimate that is much higher than stated in the MIC.

I give the regulators credit for being better informed than myself and most investors. And yet they allow such an obvious deceipt to go unchallenged?

I can only conclude that they have bigger fish to fry and scarce resources....just as CMM has claimed to have (pardon the pun).

Looks like the TSX "Venture" is aptly named.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply