Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This is directed at no single person in particular, these are just a couple of general observations.

At this point in time, no one here is an 'unwilling' investor in WTG. If you haven't sold, you are a willing investor.

For all the griping some have made about CMM's 'shenanigans' etc., the fact remains that CMM has performed reasonably well over the last year or so compared to many other small gold and metals companies.

I know that a lot of long term CMM investors have also followed / invested in GBB, GNH, and GAX. One year later, and I can only _wish_ that GBB, GNH, GAX were doing as well as CMM/WTG.

CMM Nov 5, 2010: 0.47 ... Nov 5, 2011 0.348 (0.4 * 0.87)

GNH Nov 5, 2010: 0.50 ... Nov 5, 2011 0.165

GBB Nov 5, 2010: 0.59 ... Nov 5, 2011 0.20

GAX Nov 5, 2010: 0.10 ... Nov 5, 2011 0.06

I'm truly puzzled why some of the same people attacking WTG officers are giving management at those other companies a relatively free pass (those people who are investors in several of these other companies as well, I mean).

BTW, I note that even an industry leader and massive producer like Goldcorp is only up about 10% over the last year. And Barrick Gold is nearly unchanged over the same time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply