Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Hi Chuance

It is very strange that I have not dropped by the WTG hub in at least 8 weeks and today I thought I'd stop by and check the top posts. Not uncommon to have your name in there!

Both Hoov and I sold out as soon as we could legally do so. I couldn't even begin to comment on the goings on in WTG as I am totally out of the loop, as it were. It is also very nice to open up your PM box and not have abusive messages left for you :-)

I originally bought a sizeable position in CMM at .38 and .39 which I sold almost immediately in the high .60 and low.70.

I then got re-invested when she dropped back to the mid .30's (as I recall) and the circus began. When I finally sold my position, I was in a small loss, (averaged out) but some other costs ate me up. There are no hard feelings over that, on my part anymore. As I said to Lar the other day that any education is expensive. We rarely value the lessons we learn for free as much as those that had a cost.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope this is something other than what I saw when I left.

BTW, a certain person threw both WTG management and CMM shareholders under the bus. The only solace I have is that the damaged sp hurts this person. The sad part is it hurts you shareholders as well. The guy who paid the highest price was JS.......not Hoov and I.

Best

pc

New Message
Please login to post a reply