Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: White Tiger Gold's Savkino Project Awarded Regional Investment Project

Listen for what it's worth he is speaking how he feels. No harm intended towards you or anyone else. I for one will keep preaching that this comapny is a POS as long as that a hole of Finsky and management are around forget any future growth or prosperity.

As another person put it, 30 cents here we come. At this point it does not matter what Carib, Doc or anyone else post, this company is garbage and has taken all its shareholders for the ride! The only possible way one could make money with this POS is trading and even then what a risk.. I will not hold my breath any longer as i have sold out of my position and will continue to post for the better of any other suckers who put money down on this crap.

As a good samaritan i will continue to warn others of this POS while some of you continue to post NR crap that really means nothing but the same old smoke. By the way i question how many of you in here are the same person posting..

New Message
Please login to post a reply