Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: White Tiger Announces Delay in Filing Annual Financial Statements,

I second that notion! Like iv'e said before many posters in here are one, meaning the same person. What they get out of pumping and constant bs postings of pr's releases is beyond my mind. How about posting something everyone could be proud off to see? Problem is there is nothing but pure bs like you stated for years now.

People are delusional in here and i use to be one of them. For new time posters beware of massive pumping in here by some as well as same posters on stockhouse and stockigloo.. There feed is to trade this pos.. This wtg has become the biggest farce i have ever witnessed in my young life. If anyone in here is able to paint me a bright picture which does not include stock price appreciation then you are singing the same friggin tune for years now.. How about someone show me a stock price increase that has beeen sustained for longer then a month? I thought so!Like i've stated they may or may not have the gold and grades at Lamaque but thats completly irrelevant with that POS russian.

Beware stay away from this POS!

I bet my house 2012 ends with a stock price under 1.20 what kinda ridicuolus value is that post cmm?

New Message
Please login to post a reply