Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

A lot of us are heavily invested in WTG. Comments like this are nerve crushing. Most of us have faith in WTG due to the enormouse and "Proven" resources in the ground, not to mention the promise management made for a more healthier merged company and the addition of trading on the TSX.

We currently have 3 producing mines with a possible 4th I believe? to come on line soon. Everybody continuing to invest in WTG know for a "FACT" this company is "Greatly" undervalued which is why the current SP is mind boggling. If anything today's price is a steal of a deal.

I predict sometime in Q2 2012 we will see some positive production numbers that should further advertise WTG's strengths. The only hurdle management need to overcome is the fact they need to prove their competence in order to attract deep pocket investors.

I know you are expressing your right to freedom of speech, but a post like this is meaningless and adds absolutely nothing to the discussion.

Don't get me wrong glenfidish, you've greatly contributed in the past via Century Mining Corp. and you've also brought a different perspective in regards to the closing of the WTG/CMM merger and for that I thank you.

So I assume you've sold off your WTG shares right?

Best Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply