Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Re: A few things IR has told me over the past couple weeks

Thanks yikes - I would say your information is spot on. I really don't know why they released so much news awhile back. Something like 11 PR in 2012 leading up to the 2011 Financials. I would say the positive outweighed the negative on all of these releases. Some of the releases are begging for follow-ups. Point in case - the lift. Some of these releases were quite weak (but welcome). However, we know some things (lift fix) that would represent more material information than a couple of the weaker NR's.

The only thing I can think is that WTG knew financials wouldn't be great, so tried to 'distract' by issuing all those positive NR's. I think they should have done it the other way. Released the 2011 financials then started to pile on the NR's. Treat the history as just that and show they are doing what they say.

Weird that they talked about grades and tonneage increase for the month previous awhile back...but now we've heard nothing at all. The hi-lift is up and running...we should be running some pretty good rock through the mill and extracting reasonable gold. Why no updates on that? Re-reading the 26 March PR I hadn't noticed "it will permit increased production to more than 2000 tpd". For some reason I thought it was capped at 2000tpd. So, how much more than 2000 tpd can produce?

The forecast is for 56,000 ounces out of Lamaque. They claim that will be based on a tpd rate of 1750. At 1750, they will need to achieve (at least) their 2010 grades of 2.8gpt. At the end of Q1 2012 they were at 2.5gpt. I really think they are going to struggle to hit their 56,000 ounce target out of Lamaque. Even if they miss at Lamaque by 10% and hold steady at the other mines - they will still be a 100K ounce producer...26 cents? Are you kidding me?

http://www.marketwire.com/AdvancedSearch/AdvancedSearchResults.aspx?sid=eb4cb2bc-348d-4219-ac14-f6f18d1dadc7

New Message
Please login to post a reply