Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

This is when the "maturity" of Minority Retail Shareholders must shine forth.

I almost consider it a privilege of learning to have been exposed to all that we have gone through from the days of Peggy and CMM, through Daniel Major to the present ... believe it or not.... CMM equivalent of 2 1/2 cents.

Many besides and before me have extrapolated events. We've extensively debated amongst ourselves all the pros and cons. I do miss the quality of debaters that made their points. Unfortunately, I got myself exciled from Stock Igloo which I've always considered to be the better of the posting outlets. But it has been a bit of mental vacation to not have to continue drumming away at what were my strong opinions.

Daniel Major is effectively gone. His position as CFO is of no concern because the new CEO is the real money man. Major's repositioning rather than outright termination appears as the least worst of all the possibilities considering that Major does have a costly exit clause in his employment contract. When that contract expires, I expect that Daniel Major will leave and that will be the end of disastrous chapter.

Maxim Finskiy showed his inexperience in the value of money (money is really just the report card of performance) by allowing paper losses to himself in the 100's of millions of dollars and further 100's of millions of dollars in financial exposure. Maxim Finskiy has learnt the real lesson here. A few 100's of million of dollar loses coupled with his loss of prestige is a valuable slap on the wrist to Maxim Finskiy.

My initial reaction to this and other chain of events is cautiously positive.

My opinion is that WTG will recover. WTG will gain recognition amongst its peers. I am not concerned about any of the talk relating to "bankruptcy", "delisting", "stealing the assets", all the fears that have been previously expressed. Maxim Finskiy's recent activities dispell these concerns.

The recent exposing of discussions with potential buyers of San Juan have opened the door to the possiblity of major players such as Agnico-Eagle, Goldcorp, Kinross et. al. making a move to acquire WTG. Maxim Finskiy wants the recognition of the gold community. He is not going to let his control of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of gold get away from him. He has to make WTG work. His choice of a new CEO didn't just happen over this past weekend. This has obviously been in the works for sometime. The quality of individual that Maxim recruited gives substance to my opinions. Welcome aboard James McBurney

This has been the worst of days......this has been the best of days.

New Message
Please login to post a reply