Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

As I recall, the Dudley Do-right analogy was introduced by John Helmer who is again taking a keen interest in Finskiy and Prokhorov. With this sad comic commentary, it is now more evident than ever that the "maiden" who was tied to the tracks with an on-coming train was nobody other than Maxim Finskiy himself.

My position until now has been that the train wreck consisted of Daniel Major and his misManagement team with the endorsement support of Maxim Finskiy. Only when Maxim realized that it was he himself "tied" to the tracks (loans, non performance, share price sliding) did he start to wiggle and squirm, cry out for help.

Wanting to leave no misconceptions, let me emphatically state a present position that it was Maxim Finskiy who allowed this train wreck to happen. It is Maxim Finskiy who must now get really serious about building the company that he bragged about a year ago. The new C.E.O is a financial, management, organizational , qualified powerhouse. He did not come cheap. He has the business credential, stripes and scars to prove it.

I'm of the opinion that Maxim discounted the opinions of Minority Retail Shareholders and at this time he lays some of the blame for the train wreck at the feet of these groups. However, had Max and Fran at least listened to Minority Retail Shareholders (MRS) they(Max and Fran) would have had another view and I also believe support in what they were trying to accomplish. Efforts should now be made to re-establish a dialogue with Finskiy and McBurney. MRS's don't have the shareholding clout that Maxim has but MRS's are smart, intelligent, have brains, opinions, use common sense, value their assets......MRS's bring smarts to the party..... Priceless !

I do not agree with Carib's assertion that these blogs are not a conduit to Mnagement. Escuse me?...... if they are not a conduit to Management then they become .....Playstations.

A suggestion has been made that we correspond with the TSX. We did do that. We have nothing to show for our efforts and in fact we learnt that the TSX is impotent to even want to protect MRS. Canada's Regulatory Agencies have little respect by MRS to protect Canadian's best interests.

I'm going to suggest that those MRS who want to raise Maxim Finskiy's eyebrows should write to ..... Maxim Finskiy directly. Let him read the thoughts and suggestions of investors whose loss of capital means much to them.

Maxim Finskiy , 22 Tverskaya Ulitsa, Moscow 125009, Russia,

John McBurney, 288 Martin Street, Suite 310, Blaine, WA, 98230

Ricardo Campoy - not really, he is part of the problem

Give Messrs. Finskiy and McBurney an opportunity to consider that if their actions this time around take Minority Retailer Shareholder's security into consideration this will signal the start of marketplace integrity. This is what the large institutional investors are waiting to see. If Finskiy will look after the "little" guy, the big guys will gain confidence.

This has been a train wreck of colosal proportion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply