Welcome To Mangazeya Mining HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Asked IR a few questions about Lamaque - full disclosure: I'm new to WTG and while this is obviously disasterous news that we've recieved, my research is centered around figuring out whether or not the company can realistically become cash flow positive. If they can I think the SP could recover to $0.50 - $0.60 in the medium term.

Here are their answers:

1. 2,000tpd is anticipated mid-July and they recognize that updated full year guidance needs to be provided. This should be forthcoming at some point.

2. The request from CSST in the North wall that halted operations has been dealt with and is no longer restricting North Wall production. He did not comment on whether or not clearing this up has allowed production to ramp up since the end of last quarter.

3. They have been told that Sigma West (which I believe is the highest grade part of the property) will be available for mining next week.

With these three items in mind - unless there have been additional unreported setacks June should be a decent month. June production will be absolutely essential for the future of the company IMO. I'm holding for now. There is certainly value here - though a number of bumps in the road still to be overcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply