The former Wildcat Exploration Ltd HUB On AGORACOM

The company is now known as FUSE Cobalt.

Free

Personally, I think an extension of existing options should not happen, unless Wildcat management can give us valid reasons to do so. I have not read or heard anything of the sort.

If new options should be granted with the max of 10 years to expiration, perhaps a scale should be determined as to the value of said options to the tune of protecting shareholder interest. If the options were to pass a level of time the price should be re-rated and ticked up accordingly.

If time was all that they needed to move the share price up to the money, the shareholder would not see a benefit of already having their money invested at whatever price they bought the shares for.

This would be an incentive to have people at the company always moving the SP forward and would put their interests in line with investor interest.

To me right now, the money i have invested into this company is considered dead money and will remain so unless the company starts showing the investors at large that they have a solid plan moving foward.

I don't see that right now.

JMHO, Andy

New Message
Please login to post a reply